Sunday night I made some curly fries for dinner. I brought over our plates, and Katie commented that I put more fries on her plate than on my own. To diffuse the situation, I promised that after I finished my own fries I would help her finish her fries. A few minutes later, having eaten all the french fries on my plate, I reached over toward Katie's plate to begin fulfilling my promise. She literally snatched her plate away from me, scowling. Do not, I repeat DO NOT try to eat any of Katie's fries -- not even if she asks you to.
Playing in the Sun (June 2015)
10 years ago

Dad says...
That's my Sweetie....she knew at an early age that French fries weren't meant to be shared with ANYONE!
Well, it looks like Katie has a deep and abiding understanding that the only thing better than fries is....curly fries.