
The following awards and honors go out to those individuals who correctly identified the artists and their work:
Granny - Gold Star
Richelle - Ten points
Becca - Thumbs up
Valiant effort for trying: Diane.
Honorable mention for guessing the trick we should have played: Derek.
Good work everyone. Thanks for participating. We love you!
**NOTE: At the time of publication the current exchange rate was 10 points = 1 gold star = 1 thumbs up; Please check your local bank branch for the most current conversion rates.
Playing in the Sun (June 2015)
10 years ago

Mom! How could you not get that one right? Did I not shower you with enough drawings in my youth?
Sniff sniff...
(One lone tear just dropped down my cheek.)
You guys, I love your blog. You win the prize for the most entertaining comments. Did you hang up your art on the fridge?
Yes, you did, Katie. As a matter of fact I still have some. Shall we post those?
I only got a thumbs up, and I was the first to guess correctly? No fair. And don't tell Derek that he got dishonorable mention... his feelings will be hurt. :) You guys are funny. We love you!
Thanks for my star and sorry Becca....it is age before beauty.