A few weeks ago, we were able to get family photos taken by a girl in our ward. She did a fabulous job and of course, we think Miles is adorable in EVERY picture. Below are a few of my favorites--it was hard to pick cause I liked so many of them. (If Bart wants to put his favorites up, he can!)
Playing in the Sun (June 2015)
10 years ago










Wow! Those are amazing! Miles should be a model. His eyes are stunning. His parents are pretty cute too :)
These are wonderful! I agree; he IS cute in every one! And so are you two! It's a hard call, but I think my very favorite picture is the black and white one that just hints at you two and has Miles front and center (third from the bottom). Such a darling, darling family! Great family photos!
Miles is so cute! You guys look very happy :)
You guys, these pictures are adorable, and so is your little family! Miles is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in just a few weeks. I love his eyes in the close up picture of just Miles (4th one down).
I think I like the last one the best. Its' a pretty awesome [photo